From Auto to Manual
When we started out setting your camera on manual mode seemed so overwhelming and just getting your head around what half the camera does is a challenge. The internet is a wonderful place to find out information but scrolling though google and youtube can become really overwhelming. We've made a guide to simplify the process and we write about it in terms that are easier to understand.
We love photography and the last thing you need to stop you creating the image that's in your head is all the technical side of it.
What you'll learn.
- Camera settings explained in a easy way, iso, aperture & shutter speed.
- How to get a certain look.
- Different lighting scenarios and how to deal with them.
- What's really important, the light and you.
- Printable cheat sheet for your camera bag.